Hide schedules in parent portal while using Returning Registration Forms via Enrollment Express

bdmoss
Journeyman

Hide schedules in parent portal while using Returning Registration Forms via Enrollment Express

Good afternoon,

My school corporation is thinking about switching from InfoSnap to Enrollment Express. I have read multiple forums, videos and resources here, but had a question. Our district even participated in a Demo Call as well. One question I have is regarding how to hide schedules in parent portal while using Returning Registration Forms via Enrollment Express. Typically our returning student registration is done May or July, we have tried it at both times. But if we have families do it during July they would see the schedules that are still being built for students (may not be final). We are wondering if we can hit the schedule button for parents on the mobile app, we know you can on the web browser. Does anyone have any guidance on this issue that we may possibly have with parents? Also if anyone would be willing to talk with me about Enrollment Express please email me at bdmoss@avon-schools.org  Thank you for your support.

Brianna

1 Reply
CindyM8
Expert

There is a setting you can enable to suppress schedules for parents/students. From Start Page > Clik School > Years & Terms > Click Edit Terms for the school year you are "hiding" schedules > Click into each scheduling term you schedule classes and select Suppress Classes For This Term From Parent/Student Users > Submit. Don't forget to go back in and uncheck the suppress setting when you are ready to show the student schedules. Additionally, according to the PS 22.10 release notes there is a new feature related to the suppress setting "A new Suppress Classes for Copied Terms for Parent/Student Users option is available when performing a Copy Schedule or Schedule Commit."

CM