Help finishing app

Mrsking5
Recruit

Help finishing app

I am having trouble applying for a job and its not going past a page and I am getting mad and going to give up soon

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mrsking5

Would you please check if you have filled out all the mandatory fields? Are you getting any error messages?

In order to assist you further, please share a screenshot of the application page beyond which you cannot proceed.  

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Mrsking5
Recruit

I actually got to finish my application yesterday so it went through now I'm just waiting to hear back if I get the job offer or not do you know how long it would take to hear back if I get it or not?
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mrsking5

We are happy to know your application went through. Usually, the district notifies the applicants by email or message if their application was accepted within a week or two. You can also check the application status from your district application page.

If you do not hear back from them, I would recommend you reach out to the district directly to know the status of your application.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!