Health tab question

tiffn7

Health tab question

Our district is starting to utilize more functions offered in the health section, however, I would like to be able to scan and save the original physician order for medications/treatments/etc. under each student's account. Is there a way to do this?

3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tiffn7

If you are referring to the PowerSchool SIS health section, then you can always attach documents to students. However, if you are looking for something else or some other feature, please elaborate on the same so that we can assist you better.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
tiffn7

I am looking for a way to be able to scan original orders to our email, save them as a PDF and then upload to the students account. How/Where do I do this?

SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tiffn7

You can attach any PDF to students by navigating to Student > Attachments, but if you are looking to attach directly in Health Section, then currently there is no way. However, this would be a great Enhancement Request.

You can log this as an Enhancement Request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!