Had free schoology, school got pilot program, LOST ALL ACCESS

tmueller724

Had free schoology, school got pilot program, LOST ALL ACCESS

3 Replies
tmueller724

Not sure what happened. I used the free schoology for years at one school. I switched schools and that school got a pilot program for schoology. All of my schoology content went to that pilot program. I left the school and now have ZERO access to content I created 7 years ago.  I'd like to get my access back. And I couldn't use my personal email because my kids' school used that for contact information through schoology and schoology couldn't tell when I was a parent and when I was a teacher. 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @tmueller724,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  If your school switched to a pilot program, you will need to reach out to the school directly to determine which email address was used for your account. 

Currently, Basic accounts are no longer able to be created in Schoology.  You can find out more about this decision here. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
Amy_Alvis
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

If you have access to be able to put in a ticket, I would ask PowerSchool to merge your accounts to have access to your materials.

Amy Alvis
Indianapolis Public Schools, IN

2022 PowerSchool Ambassador of the Year
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Mentor