Gradebook date won't save

weitzuh
Rookie

Gradebook date won't save

Hello everyone!

I'm having trouble with the gradebook I have on my laptop.

Recently, I have not been able to save the due day of my grades and the grades without due date are not being calculated into the final grade. No matter what I click or how the condition of internet is, it just won't save.

Any idea how to fix it or what I might have missed?

6 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @weitzuh

For us to assist you further, would you please confirm the PowerSchool Product you are referring to while facing this issue?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
weitzuh
Rookie

Hi Kriti!

Thank you for your response.

I'm refering to the app version of power teacher portal. 

weitzuh_0-1647919638000.pngweitzuh_1-1647919673710.png

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @weitzuh

Would you please confirm with your PowerSchool Administrator that the start dates and end dates of the semesters and terms are setup correctly and are not overlapping?

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
weitzuh
Rookie

Hi Kriti!

I just checked with the administrator and looks like some teachers encounter this problem while some are ok with it. Also, the starting dates and end dates are all setup correctly.

However, I noticed that it works ok if I save the default date. The problem only happens if I change the date.

Please advise. Thank you!

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @weitzuh

We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool SIS Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at your setup and help rectify the reason for this issue along with the further troubleshooting steps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

weitzuh
Rookie

Ok. I'll try.

Thank you!