I would like to request that in a future update to PowerTeacher Pro gradebook that you please add a few very simple but lifesaving features!
1) I would like to add the ability to either bold failing grades in the scoresheet or make them appear red. That would make for a very easy visual stand out amongst all the other grades in the scoresheet. Right now once you fill in all the scoresheet columns with grades it is rather difficult becuase you have to scroll through the individual grade to find what youre looking for.
2) By extension, the ability to italicize an outstandingly high grade or make it appear green would also be great.
3) I would also like a feature where at the push of a button i could get a chart (pie,line, bar) or a simple print out list of all the students in a period who are failing the class. The Reports function on powerteacher pro is not always intuitive. A simple feature like this would make the experience a lot more user friendly.
Thank you so much!
Thank you for posting your suggestions in PowerSchool Community!
Currently, these features aren't built into PowerTeacher Pro gradebook; however, we have submitted enhancement requests to the Product team on your behalf for enabling the following features,
1) Ability to differentiate between failing grades in the scoresheet
2) Ability to italicize an outstandingly high grade or make it appear green
3) A chart (pie, line, bar) or a simple printout list of all the students in a period who are failing the class with a push button.
Thank you for providing suggestions to improve PowerSchool SIS for all users!