Failed to upload trax files

Willa678
Journeyman

Failed to upload trax files

Hey there Im new to powerschool and from BC offshore school in China . I failed to send trax files. Each time I upload all three files it says :"XAM file contains invalid transaction id" .Tried so many time ,it still dont work for me .Does anyone know how to set it up?

Thanks for any advice!
ccb467acfcb640f97fe5e400089c308.jpg

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Willa678

Since, this error is not being presented in a PowerSchool platform, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be able to assist you further to fix this error.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Willa678
Journeyman

Could you send me the Email or Phone Number of Technical Contact of my district?

Thank you .

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Willa678,

I recommend reaching out to the administrators in your school district who can connect you with your Technical Contacts and can create a support case on your behalf with the PowerSchool SIS support team. In order to troubleshoot this issue further we will have to take a closer at your setup and will require access to your site. To protect your data privacy, I recommend continuing to work with the administrators and the technical contacts in your school district.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator