Error 403 in Schoology

HelloPlanner
Journeyman

Error 403 in Schoology

Hi! We experience serieus loginproblems in Schoology for two weeks now (administrator, teachers & users). We cannot use Schoology anymore. Does anyone know what the problem is? We tried several browsers and we have the free version. Please give us a solution!Error Schoology-edit folder.JPGError Schoology-student.jpg

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @HelloPlanner,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community. I was unable to replicate your issue of getting the Unexpected Error on my end. Can you please help me with the steps that you are taking while running into this issue? Are you trying to copy your course materials or trying to add a new course material?

Are your users still having issues while logging into the Schoology? Is the issue occurring to all of your users? 

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

HelloPlanner
Journeyman

Dear ParithoshT, 

This is not a standalone issue. Alle the free members of Schoology encounter exactly the same problem. No issue to login, but after login somewhere between 10 seconds en a couple of minutes a 403 error and inability to use Schoology anymore. This is a showstopper issue. We, and all the other free members, are not able to use Schoology anymore. For us with 500 students a major problem, especially since there seems to be no awareness of this issue and addition reaching out to Schoology as a free member is very difficult.

What we need is awareness of this issue that encounters many others, and perspective of a fix.

Kind regards,

Bas Bos, director of Hello! Planner 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @HelloPlanner,

Thank you for your response. I have reported your issue to our Schoology Support team and they should be reaching out to you shortly to troubleshoot your issue further.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!