Enrollment 2022

NinaKuth
Recruit

Enrollment 2022

Hello.  I just enrolled my daughter in Vogel Intermediate.  We are moving from Montgomery ISD.  She did not pass 4th grade math; her final grade is a 64.  Madeley Ranch Elementary would have her complete summer school to bring the grade up before passing her on the the 5th grade.  I am wondering/hoping she can be enrolled in summer school in Conroe ISD, seeing as we are moving into our new home June 1st.  Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated. PLEASE feel free to call to further discuss her options. Thank you for your time and any help or information provided to successfully progress through this current dilemma!

1 Solution
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi  @NinaKuth ,

This site is not affiliated with any particular district or school. You'd be much better served by reaching out to the schools you mention in your post. I also suggest you remove your phone number from that post ASAP--anyone on this forum can access it--stay safe!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi  @NinaKuth ,

This site is not affiliated with any particular district or school. You'd be much better served by reaching out to the schools you mention in your post. I also suggest you remove your phone number from that post ASAP--anyone on this forum can access it--stay safe!