Email Notifications suddenly stopped

dadofthree
Trainee

Email Notifications suddenly stopped

Since the beginning of the school year, I have been getting daily emails from PowerSchool.  These are the types of email that include:

1. Current Grades and Attendance Summary
  2. Current Grades
  3. A detailed list of all my student's classes [date due, assignment, category, score and comments]

Suddenly, on March 24th, I stopped receiving them.  I have not made any changes to any of the PowerSchool settings.  I emailed the principal and the instructional coach at the school, asking them why I was no longer receiving them. 

The principal promptly responded: "I do not know, but we will look into this."  

The instructional coach promptly responded: "We have not changed anything on our end here..." 

The next day, I started receiving them.  Six days later, I stopped receiving these emails again.  

I am a non-custodial parent.  My ex-wife is the primary custodial parent.  Could my ex-wife be disabling these email notifications?

Below is a screenshot of my PowerSchool email notification screen.  I have not made any changes to these settings since the 1st day of school.  

2022-04-27_15-18-00 - Email Notifications.jpg

2 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello@dadofthree,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  Can you confirm that the emails are not being sent to your spam/junk folders?  If there are no emails being delivered to your primary email or spam/junk folders, we suggest working with the administration at your child's school.  This way the can submit a PowerSchool Support Case on your behalf for further investigation.  The support team will be able to review your settings to determine if anything was disabled at a certain time.

Please let us know if you have any more questions.  We will be more than happy to assist you! 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
dadofthree
Trainee

The issue has not been resolved yet.  I will attempt to contact the administration of my child's school to submit a PowerSchool Support Case on my behalf for further investigation.