Early French Immersion Registration

alisonhorn
Recruit

Early French Immersion Registration

My child has been accepted into the Early FI program for junior kindergarten. I've completed the preliminary registration form and been contacted by the school saying that I can upload the documents (e.g., birth certificate, proof of address online). 

When trying to complete the additional registration info/uploading the documentation at registration.ca.powerschool.com I am only able to select our "zoned school" and not the school that has the Early French Immersion Program to which we've been accepted.

Please advise. Thanks for your help! 

1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @alisonhorn,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance.  The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any technical or access issues while completing fields within the registration form. Each school, however, has a different process and can provide the best steps to move forward with selecting school options.

You will need to contact the district directly to inquire about the school to select on the registration form for the Early French Immersion Program.

If you experience any technical issues or errors,  these articles might assist.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support