Download PowerSchool scores

ahsankhan
Journeyman

Download PowerSchool scores

Is it possible to download the entire year's worth of scores on quizzes, tests, homework assignments etc from Powerschool?

1 Solution
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@ahsankhan  It is possible, but it would require Customization of the Parent Portal by the PowerSchool Admins. The attached screenshot shows one such customization. That information can be copied and pasted into Excel.

PowerTeacher Pro gradebook has reports that would give you the information you'd like. I imagine if you emails your child's teacher and ask for a full-year scoresheet report or Individual Student report they would oblige you.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ahsankhan

For us to assist you further, would you please provide us with the name of the PowerSchool Product you are referring to?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
ahsankhan
Journeyman

PowerSchool SIS

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@ahsankhanYou can download and install the PSCB Custom Reports Bundle. There is a Class - Grades and Assignments Scores report in the Grading cluster you can run for the Y1 (or whatever the full-year term is for your school). You can then download the report to Excel.

The bundle is available from Power Data Solutions for free. Be advised you will also need the Base Resources for the reports to function.

Thanks for your reply.  I am a parent and I am asking if I can download my child's scores.

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@ahsankhan  It is possible, but it would require Customization of the Parent Portal by the PowerSchool Admins. The attached screenshot shows one such customization. That information can be copied and pasted into Excel.

PowerTeacher Pro gradebook has reports that would give you the information you'd like. I imagine if you emails your child's teacher and ask for a full-year scoresheet report or Individual Student report they would oblige you.

Thanks for the info.  Very much appreciated!