Double Category Assignments

nicolebond
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Double Category Assignments

I had a really unique situation happen this week that I wanted to share.  Teacher A has a full schedule.  Teacher B has a full schedule. Both teacher A and teacher B are lead teachers at the same time.  This week, Teacher A was made a co-teacher for Teacher B during 1 period for a specific situation involving a student.  When Teacher B went in to enter an assignment, the assignment screen now had two categories fields.  I included an screenshot. Whenever Teacher A or Teacher B enters an assignments, the same category is chosen two times. 

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
1 Reply
theresabilon
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

When you click the drop-down box for each teacher's category, does it show the exact same category selections?  I could be that the classes selected for the assignment don't use the same default categories.

Theresa Bilon
Student Information System Coordinator
Clarksville-Montgomery County School System, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge