Disappearing Cursor

jburr1
Journeyman

Disappearing Cursor

Ok, so I know this is probably a trivial matter for some, but it has caused me to have to slow down.

When I create an assignment, it used to have a cursor automatically in the assignment title and I could immediately start typing. Now, the cursor disappears, and I have to manually click in the title box. Is this happening to everyone? I have tried Chrome and Edge.

Thanks

7 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jburr1 

For us to assist you further, would you please confirm the PowerSchool Product you are referring while facing this issue?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
jburr1
Journeyman

Schoology
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jburr1,

Are you still facing this issue? Have you tried in incognito and used a different network to see if the issue is still occurring?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jburr1
Journeyman

Yes, it is still occurring. I have tried Chrome and Edge. I have done it on different computers and different internet networks. The cursor still disappears when I create an assignment in schoology and I have to click into the Name box.

Joanna Burr

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jburr1 

Our support team would need to look into your system to determine the cause of this unexpected behavior. We recommend reaching out to the Contact Support of your district who should be able to work with the PowerSchool support team through a case.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

brad4d2
Trainee

This is happening with a few of our teachers as well.  They have tried using both Chrome and Edge.  For us, the issue appears mostly in the Updates section.  I have not been able to replicate it on my computer, but several staff members deal with this daily.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @brad4d2,

Have your teachers tried to clear their browsing data (cache and cookies) or tried to replicate this in an incognito window? Are they still facing this issue on their end? If so then we would need to take a closer look at their setup and this might require an effort from the support/dev team to troubleshoot this further.

I recommend reaching out to the Schoology team through a support case. This article will walk you through the process of submitting a support case.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator