Digital Delivery

shannaconnor
Padawan

Digital Delivery

Hello, I'm looking for guidance on how to use digital delivery for a first time user.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shannaconnor,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

I understand you are new to Digital Delivery and looking for guidance on how to use it.

I wanted to verify that you are referring to the Digital Delivery that is part of the PowerPack subscription.

If that is the Digital Delivery, please reach out to your district technical contacts for access and documentation. We have documentation on the Community although it is in an area that is only available to technical contacts with a PowerPack subscription.

If you are referring to a different Digital Delivery, please provide me with more information or a screenshot of the login screen so I can get you additional resources.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
shannaconnor
Padawan

Hello, I'm looking to learn how to use the electronic send and sign feature for IEPs and other documents in powerschool special programs. I was told this was called "Digital Delivery." Is that correct? I've been tasked with learning to use this feature and then train the entire district and parents.
thank you!

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shannaconnor,

Thank you for your quick response.

PowerSchool Special Programs has a "Digital Signature" feature. I am thinking this is what you are referring to.  It has delivery in the feature so I can understand the confusion in the name.

The Digital Signature information can be located in the Special Programs User Online guide located here.

Let me know if you need additional information on this.

The PowerSchool Community has a Unified Classroom Special Program area with forums, knowledgebases, and product updates. I will create a case on your behalf to have access to it as it could be helpful to you with all things Special Program.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support