Delete Account

SamanthaDorn
Recruit

Delete Account

How do I delete my account? It was created in error. 

9 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @SamanthaDorn,

Thank you for reaching out to us through PowerSchool Community.

To assist you further with deleting your PowerSchool Community account, I will reach out to you through a case as we do not encourage sharing PII data in Community as this is a public platform.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
avasapollo
Trainee

Please delete this account. Created in error. Attempting to get support for a CIVICLIVE site. 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @avasapollo 

I understand you are looking for support for CivicLive. Are you referring to SchoolMessenger CivicLive?

This is the PowerSchool Community and your account will provide you access to a community forum with other SchoolMessenger customers as well as Knowledgebase have access to CivicLive Knowledgebase articles as they are published.

To access PowerSchool for SchoolMessenger Live, please see the below features.

How to Contact Support for SchoolMessenger products  

We have shifted away from using email as an option for creating cases and providing the following options to engage Support.  

Case Form: Our web case form will allow you to share essential details when creating a case.  The communication will be through email once the case is created.  

Live Chat: Connect directly with our Support team for immediate assistance through our Live Chat feature between 5 am-5 pm PT. You will instantly have access to the chat transcript after each chat session.  

Phone Support: Support via phone will be available for School Messenger Customers calling (800) 920-3897 between 5 am –5 pm PT. 

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
Community Member
Not applicable

Please delete this account, too. It was created in error. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member 

To assist you further with deleting your PowerSchool Community account, I will reach out to you through a case.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Member
Not applicable

Hi, KristiS. I created two accounts that I need assistance in deleting and closing out. This current one and another. I was created incorrectly. Thank you. 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member,

To provide you with assistance regarding the deletion of your PowerSchool Community account, I will contact you through a case. We refrain from soliciting PII data on the Community platform, as it is a public forum.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Member
Not applicable

Don't need this account. I would like it to be deleted. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Community Member 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!  

We created a case on your behalf.  We will continue to follow up with you via your case.  Thank you!

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!