Daily Email Search Results as Excel File

sbarf77
Hobbyist

Daily Email Search Results as Excel File

Is it possible to generate a daily email report with the attached Excel file with the search results filtered the way you want them? I know I can go into eSchoolPlus, click on the Search icon, pull up my Saved Search, then click on the Excel icon to download the information I need, but just wondering if there's a way to have that automatically sent to me each day via email, much like you can in Cognos? 

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sbarf77,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

Unfortunately, automatically searching, downloading, and emailing is not a feature in eSchoolPlus.

We encourage you to submit a feature request to have the ability to automatically run a search, download, and email the output to a select email address created in eSchoolPlus using the PowerSchool Ideas Portal.

You can also use the PowerSchool Ideas Portal to search for existing feature requests and upvote ones you find useful. Please see Ideas Portal FAQ.

We encourage others that have similar workarounds using SQL or Cognos to replace this feature to share their experiences.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
sbarf77
Hobbyist

Ok thanks