D and F Report

irenelyn
Journeyman

D and F Report

Hello,

We are needing to run a report of all the students who have D's and F's. Our grading is done by numbers 60 is passing 59 and below is failing. Where would I go & how one I run such a report in PowerSchool?

Thanks in Advance. 

2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @irenelyn 

The At Risk Report should be able to list out the students who have  D's and F's.  This report would list out the courses, sections, and grades associated with students who are currently at risk of failing for the current term.

This information would allow administrators and teachers to take a proactive approach to correct this prior to the end of term and would ensure student accountability.

You can view more information about the same in this document on student-staff-listings.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
irenelyn
Journeyman

Hi Kristi,

Thank you for your response. I did run the At Risk Report without the attendance and it brings up kids failing, but it doesn't bring it up as a list. It brings it up as 1 page for each student, which is a huge waste of paper. Anyway to get this to print as one list?

Irene