Help

Custom, Conditional Grade Reports

josieb
Rookie

Custom, Conditional Grade Reports

Hey All,

Thanks for all the help this forum has given me thus far. I have recently moved from a Teacher role to an IT Administrator role for PowerSchool. I am seeking to do a very specific set of actions and have been unsuccessful after many hours of exploring:

Direct Database Export

Custom Student Lists

Quick Student Export

Data Export Manager

Needs:

1. Exploring Current Grade information

I found tables regarding StoredGrades, but have no idea how I might be able to access and export current grade information? A table with student ID's, courses and grades would be awesome.

2. Exporting Current Grades that are C- or worse. I'd like any sort of list. Perhaps a student ID and course ID for any cases in which a student's grade is below a certain threshold.

3. Creating student reports for each instance of a C- or worse. We have a good template for teachers to send reports based on students who meet the above criteria, and I'd like to find a way to automate this system. For example, if I have a list of students and any courses they are receiving a C- or below, can I upload that list and generate x number of reports based on a specific set of specifications? Cheers,

0 Replies