Cumulative Teacher Absence Report

Melodybradey
Padawan

Cumulative Teacher Absence Report

I am in need of a report that will detail teacher absences across the school year. I do not know how to find this report.

4 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Melodybradey,

I wanted to verify that this post is the same as another one and that you have an answer for this post now. 

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
Melodybradey
Padawan

Hi Cindy,

I did not...and thanks for the heads up about the site etiquette...I am a first time user and will take care of that right away!  I am still in need of the steps to print that cumulative teacher absence report. I could not find the HR location mentioned in the first response.  I have been in education for 28 years and no one has ever provided training for us in our district. I am on the struggle bus!

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Melodybradey,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Since you are new to the Community then you might find this article helpful.

We have some online guides that would be helpful. Before I send you a lot of links, which PowerSchool program are you using for teacher absences?

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@Melodybradey  To the best of my knowledge, the PowerSchool SIS does not have any built-in functionality to track whether teachers are present or not on any given workday.