Creating an admin account in Curriculum & Instruction

cebert
Hobbyist

Creating an admin account in Curriculum & Instruction

I am attempting to provision the new lesson planner (formerly, chalk) to our teachers but first need to create an admin acct in curriculum and instruction. Apparently, there was an email sent that included a link for creating this account, but I never received it. Can anyone provide the link to me? Thank you.

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cebert 

Would you please check your email spam/junk folder and verify if you have received the email with the link? Also, if you please confirm if you using chalk Basic, Chalk Gold, or teams?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

robinleighwilliams72

I also need help with this, I never received the email. I have checked my spam folder and see nothing there. Could someone send me the link. I have teams downloaded so I guess I'm using teams. Haven't heard of chalk before. Thank you so much Robin W. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cebert , @robinleighwilliams72 

You can refer to this article: Haven-t-Received-Invitation-Email if you have not received the invitation email containing the link to create your account in Chalk.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!