Creating Parent Account Error

gwd
Rookie

Creating Parent Account Error

I am trying to create a parent account, but I am getting the error message "you must enter all required values." I have every field filled out. Nothing is missing, and it doesn't show what field it is talking about. School says I have to contact PowerSchool, PowerSchool says I have to contact school. Does anyone know how to fix this??

4 Replies
brodysmama417
Padawan

I'm having the same issue. I can't find a solution.

SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi  @gwd, @brodysmama417

I am sorry that you are facing this issue.

Each school or district has a unique link for parents and students to access their portals. Hence, if you are facing any difficulties you would need to Contact your School or District for access information and instructions. You can visit your school or District Website, or speak with your School or District Administrators.

The School or District Administrators should be able to reach out to the PowerSchool Support Team on your behalf who would take a closer look at your form and assist you with the troubleshooting steps.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
brodysmama417
Padawan

Since the issue has nothing to do with the school but the website itself, the school is directing us to you. I saw on another form that people were having the same issue and they gave a link to where we could contact someone. I did that last night and received an email this morning to contact someone else. If multiple people are having this issue it may be something everyone should be trained on. 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @brodysmama417,

We have had similar reports of the issue you are facing, but the causes vary depending on the setup.  Since every district has a different setup, we would need to take a closer look at the setup to troubleshoot the root cause of the issue.  This is why we recommend reaching out to the district to share more details about the issue that you are facing and request them to create a case with the PowerSchool support team on your behalf.  This will help us to troubleshoot the issue further.  

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!