Course selection using some pre-entered courses and letting students pick some

tlklein

Course selection using some pre-entered courses and letting students pick some

Is there a way to pre-enroll students in courses for English and math and allow them to choose their other courses? The issue I am having is the pre-enrolled courses are showing up in the student screen as additional courses, which is fine, but the other courses that use them as pre-requisites are not identifying them as a concurrent enrollment even though that is how the pre-requisite is set up for the course and has always worked in the past. Is there a way to get the English class to show up in the English requirement group when a student is selecting their courses? 

This is how the pre-selected courses are showing up for my test students. 

tlklein_0-1700940375101.png

This is where I want it to show up.

tlklein_1-1700940491113.png

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tlklein 

We would need to look closer at the setup configuration with PowerScheduler and gather more information to determine why pre-enrolled courses are showing. Still, pre-requisites are not identified as concurrent enrollment. So we recommend contacting the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool SIS Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team should be able to look into setup and gather more information to provide further steps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!