Checklist Override

pawlash

Checklist Override

Hello, We are assigning all of our new teachers a checklist. However I have two teachers who have worked for us previously in a different position so there are a few forms that I don't need from them. I am able to mark those items as complete or remove it from their list of tasks? 

2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @pawlash 

We recommend reaching out to your Admin of your district who should be able to navigate to the teacher's files via Configuration -> Staff -> Searching for the teacher and clicking Files. Once they are here, they can click into the checklist assigned, click into the specific task, and then submit the form as blank on the user's behalf. This would then show this specific task as completed for the teacher.

Please reach out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be able to access this article What-is-the-Checklist-Completion-Report and provide further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
klammersnecc
Recruit

Is there a way to delete the tasks after the checklist items have been completed without submitting so they no longer show up on the "My Tasks" page?  The wrong checklist was sent to a user and they completed it and then the correct checklist was sent for completion.  How do I delete the already completed checklist items without having to submit the forms?