Checklist/Document Synchronization Issues in Records

epsilondelta

Checklist/Document Synchronization Issues in Records

I have associated the correct document with an item on a checklist, yet it is consistently linking it to the wrong document no matter what I try. In addition, I notice that it is impossible to change the titles of documents users open when they click on a checklist item. For example, I made an e-form with an obvious typo and soon corrected it after and proceeded to make the rest of the form. I then created a document with the e-form, created an entry in my checklist, and associated that entry with a document. However, the typo I made still remains when a user opens up the document via the checklist item; in other words, the original title I made when I first created the form is still being used.

Does anyone have workarounds for these issues? They seem to be actual bugs beyond administrators' control. 

Many thanks.

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @epsilondelta

In order to protect your privacy and avoid sharing of any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data in the Community, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at the document and help rectify the reason for this issue along with the troubleshooting steps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!