Chat Option does not work for me. Also, trying to find out more information

NextGeneration41

Chat Option does not work for me. Also, trying to find out more information

I am receiving an error message when trying to access the Chat. I would also like to receive more information about School Spring and Teacher Match. 

1 Solution
NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @NextGeneration41,

Thank you for providing this information.  This will be disccussed in the case we created as mentioned above.  You can find more details in the case. If you haven't received an update, please let us know.  Otherwise, we will continue to work on this issue with you through a private case. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @NextGeneration41,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community! We have created a case on your behalf on your access level. In reference to more information about School Spring and Teacher Match, can you provide more details on what you are looking for? Access to Office Hours,  product updates, etc, etc?  This way we can provide you with the correct information.   Thanks!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
NextGeneration41

Hello Nina!

Yes, we are trying to post a job on School Spring and Teacher Match in preparation for our upcoming school year. I see we have had postings on those sites before but they were completed by someone who no longer works for us. Therefore, we are trying to learn how to get access within these sites to post a job and get rid of the old postings. 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @NextGeneration41,

Thank you for providing this information.  This will be disccussed in the case we created as mentioned above.  You can find more details in the case. If you haven't received an update, please let us know.  Otherwise, we will continue to work on this issue with you through a private case. Thank you!

Nina R.
NextGeneration41

Hello Nina, a case was never opened for me for the job posting we were trying to get solved. 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @NextGeneration41,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community.  I sent you a private message. I will continue to follow up with you in the private message about this matter. Thank you. 

Nina R.