Changing Report Format

akgirl1964
Trainee

Changing Report Format

To being, this inquiry does not relate to Covid-19, but PowerSchool SIS Covid-19 Forum was the Board most closely relating to this topic since it relates to PowerSchool SIS. I am newly introduced to PowerSchool and was able to create my own report for requested information. However, the final format is not convenient and I would like to change the format if possible. The information will be much easier to read in an Excel spreadsheet format so that the information appears in columns. Does anyone know how to make a format change like this? Is it possible with PowerSchool? I will appreciate any help. Thank you! 

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @akgirl1964 

Would you please specify which PowerSchool report you are referring to, so that we can assist you further?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

akgirl1964
Trainee

Hello, Jyotishka, 

Thank you for your prompt reply. It is a report I created in the "Quick Student Export" area of PowerSchool SIS. 

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@akgirl1964 Quick Exports come out of PowerSchool as a .text file, which you can simply open in Excel. On a Windows machine, right click on the file and choose Open With>Excel.