Change user name on forum

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Change user name on forum

Hi! @Kirbyaes,

I would be happy to assist you with changing your username in the Powerschool community.  To protect the privacy of your PowerSchool community account, I have reached out in a private message.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

Hi there, 

I also need assistance in changing my username. Can someone please assist? 

Thank you! 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nwanner 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance!

To avoid sharing any personally identifiable information, I have reached out to you through private chat to assist you with changing the username.

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

Hello, I need to update my user name. How do I do that?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lway1015,

Good Day! Thank you for reaching out to us on Community.

I see that you want to change your username and I am pleased to assist you with it. I have reached out to you in a private message.

Paritosh Tyagi

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Rookie

I'm trying to change my username as well. Can someone assist? 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @7589771392,

Welcome to PowerSchool Community.

I would reach out to you through private chat to assist you in changing your Community username.

The private chat option could be identified as the envelope icon located beside your avatar on the top right-hand side corner of any page in the Community.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Rookie

I am trying to change my username. Can someone please tell me the steps to follow to do this?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @JLedbetter,

I would be happy to assist you with changing your username in the Powerschool community.  To protect the privacy of your PowerSchool community account, I have reached out to you in a private message.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator