Castle Learning - Issue with District Integrating Schoology

RonBorowski
Recruit

Castle Learning - Issue with District Integrating Schoology

Hello,

Can someone from your support team contact me at RBorowski@CastleLearning.com

We have a mutual customer that uses Castle Learning and Schoology, but they are having issues with getting their integration set up. We have several other customers who use Schoology and aren't having issues so we need some help trying to figure out what their issue is. 

I look forward to a response! 

6 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @RonBorowski,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

Would it be possible for you to have the mutual customer reach out to PowerSchool Schoology support to open a support case on the issue and then they can bring you into the conversation?

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
RonBorowski
Recruit

Hello, Cindy! 

Thank You for your response. 

The customer did reach out to you and has asked that someone from your team reach out to me. How can we set up a call with the district contact, someone from your team and someone from our team to troubleshoot what the issue is.  

RonBorowski
Recruit

Hello, Cindy 

NT from SchoolTool has been looped in on an open ticket here at Castle. The request is for her to provide me with a time that works best for her and the district to meet with out development team to see what the issue might be. 

Are you able to add her to this thread to confirm she did indeed receive the Castle ticket she was looped in on? Somehow, emails are ending up in spam folders and the lines of communication are being broken. 

I appreciate your assistance this far! 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @RonBorowski,

You are posting on a forum in the PowerSchool Community!

You will want to connect with the user to work out a schedule as this is a public forum.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
RonBorowski
Recruit

This is not helpful at all. I have someone from Schoology on a ticket and they are not responding. Is there a phone number to call for assistance with your product? 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @RonBorowski,

The customer that you are working with on this issue updated the ticket through their web portal on Oct 24. 

I recommend you reach out to the customer to discuss their status.

Cindy