igleal
Trainee

Case Number: 06084549

I need to reopen this case.

5 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @igleal,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community. You should be able to re-open the case by replying to the last correspondence that was sent to you from the case.  If you continue to experience difficulty after doing so, please let us know. We can take a closer look into this for you.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
igleal
Trainee

I need a new case opened please.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @igleal,

You should be able to re-open the case by replying to the last message received.  If you are not able to re-open the case, please let us know and we can take a closer look into this for you. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
igleal
Trainee

Issue has not been resolved, I still need to transfer files over to Enrollment. Please advise. 

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @igleal,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community.  A new case has been created on your behalf. Someone from the PowerSchool Support Team will reach out to you via the case.  Thank you. 

Nina R.