Cannot set to review/final

shannaconnor
Padawan

Cannot set to review/final

Hello,

A few of us cannot get an extended evaluation form to set to Review or Final. We get this message: Start date must be within the current School Year (08/31/2021 - 06/16/2022). I can't find where it thinks it's 2021. We are set to the 22-23 school year of course. 

TIA!

5 Replies
shannaconnor
Padawan

PowerSchool Special Programs

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shannaconnor,

Good Day! Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

I'd be happy to look further into this issue for you. Can you please navigate through Administration > Configuration > Globals (click the blue text) > and check the start and last date of the school? It should be updated to 22-23 since all the documents are coded in such a way that it looks at the current school year.

Please let me know if this helps or in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation

shannaconnor
Padawan

Hello, When I click Administration the only option I have is "Utilities" so I"m not able to check this way. 

thank you!

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shannaconnor

Thank you for your response. I recommend reaching out to the Special Programs team through a support case as they will be able to look into your permissions and setup y accessing your site and will be in a better position to assist you further with this.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Lisa_F
Apprentice

I am having the same issue with this.  No other forms have an issue. School year is correct.  I am not sure why this is happening all of a sudden.