Can't Open Support Ticket

scerruti
Apprentice

Can't Open Support Ticket

I've taken over PowerSchool administration for my school but I am unable to open a support ticket. 

1 Solution
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @scerruti ,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!  You should now be able to submit support tickets. If you continue to experience difficulty with this issue, can you please let us know which specific PowerSchool SIS prodcut you are trying to access. Also, if you receive any error messages, can you please let us know what those are?  Thank you.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @scerruti ,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!  You should now be able to submit support tickets. If you continue to experience difficulty with this issue, can you please let us know which specific PowerSchool SIS prodcut you are trying to access. Also, if you receive any error messages, can you please let us know what those are?  Thank you.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.