Bar Code Scanner for Nurse Daily Log

1402almiller
Recruit

Bar Code Scanner for Nurse Daily Log

Does anyone know if eSchool Plus has the ability to scan student barcodes, like their lunch cards? I am the school nurse and see so many students a day that I either don't get them all written down, or at the end of the day I have a back log of students to enter into the Daily Log for visits. It would be so helpful and just plain life changing if there was a way for student to come in and scan their ID barcode and eSchool logs the visit. I could easily then go in and chart why they were there. Does anyone know if this is a possibility that I could implement?

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @1402almiller,

Regrettably, eSchoolPlus cannot currently scan student barcodes. We suggest submitting this as an enhancement request through the PowerSchool Ideas Portal, where users can directly share their ideas with the Product team. This platform also enables users to track the status of their ideas and garner support from other users through voting. 

For further insights on the Ideas Portal, we recommend reviewing the article on PowerSchool Ideas Portal FAQs.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!