AutoSends header

chancem
Recruit

AutoSends header

I am just setting up Clever with powerschool via SFTP.

I got the managed connection working but clever complains I am not giving them headers in the CSV file.

Can anyone point me on this? I don't see a way to do this via the autosend's options.

2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @chancem

Currently, AutoSend doesn't have the functionality to include field headers in the export file. However, this would be a great Enhancement Request.

You can Vote these Enhancement Requests SIS-I-8666 and SIS-I-11895 on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this and also share with your collogues to show support on this request.

You can search for ideas using keywords or the idea number SIS-I-8666 and SIS-I-11895  in the Search Ideas field at the top right corner of the Ideas Portal.

1. Click on the Vote box next to the Idea.
  2. The vote box should change to green and the counter should increase by one.

The article: Submitting and Voting an Enhancement Request in the Community should help provide more information about the PowerSchool Ideas Portal

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
HeartlandTechie
Apprentice

Why not use a plugin to send the data?  With a plug-in you can set the headers and send it via the remote connection manager SFTP setup. My only frustration with the data export manager is if you filter on a column, that column is included in the export . . . some vendors insist they can't deal with "extra" columns in their files. The ability to filter and not send that filtered column would be very nice.