Attendance Status showing 1/2

Mathman1550
Hobbyist

Attendance Status showing 1/2

Screenshot 2023-01-18 131903.png

We had a different schedule for finals this week and had our 5th hour show up to class twice in the same day. The office changed something on their end to show that they were to be in our class twice, and we were supposed to take attendance both times. After submitting attendance the first time, the Powerschool SIS main screen looked like the picture above (first line 4th hour, second line 5th hour). I tried going in to take attendance for the second session, but Powerschool did not change the status, which told me the new attendance did not differentiate between first and second submissions. I tried submitting in single-day, multi-day, and seating chart formats. I tried clicking the drop-down "5" below the attendance to change something, but "5" was the only thing listed.

My school normally does not have the same section come to class multiple times per day, so I'm not sure if this issue is something the office needs to change settings for in order to submit more than one attendance log, or if there is an issue with Powerschool programming.

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mathman1550,

In order to troubleshoot this issue further we will have to take a closer look at your setup and will require access to your site. To protect your data privacy, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool SIS administrators and the Technical Contacts in your school district who should be able to assist you further with this or be able to create a support case with the PowerSchool SIS support team on your behalf.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator