Annotation Assignment in Schoology

hedylim
Trainee

Annotation Assignment in Schoology

In Schoology basic, my students do annotation assignment with quite a lot of annotations (with drawing) that makes they cannot load the edit draft and lost their file.

How can we solve this problem?

Can we? or cannot because I use only basic not enterprise?

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hedylim 

You can refer to the following articles to verify the steps:

If you still continue to face the issue, please reach out to your district's Contact support to investigate further on the issue.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

hedylim
Trainee

Thank you for answering my question.

However, now I find it's no use anymore, I have no energy to ask more or find the better way in solving my student's problems here with Schoology. Especially after receiving email about the closure of basic users few days ago. I think I must end my 9 years together with Schoology basic. It was such a good time.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hedylim 

After much consideration, we made the decision to end Schoology Basic to focus our energy on building innovative features and user experiences within Schoology Learning, our enterprise-level solution. 

Our model does not offer direct-to-consumer product licenses. However, we are happy to discuss our product license approach with administrators from your school, district, or organization. 

For more information, please refer to this FAQ. If you have questions about this notification that are not answered in our FAQs (linked above), please email schoology-basic-customer-inquiries@powerschool.com.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!