Adding third party courses to Premium Content Library

deangrant
Trainee

Adding third party courses to Premium Content Library

My organization provides courses for teachers. A client would like to include some of our courses within the Premium Content Library of their PowerSchool system so that user completion of these courses can be tracked and reported upon within PowerSchool. Is there any documentation about how to complete this integration between the Premium Library and an external learning system?

5 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @deangrant,

Were you referring to the PowerSchool Customer Education Campus (https://training.powerschool.com/)?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
deangrant
Trainee

Unfortunately, I'm not overly familiar with the PowerSchool products. The client showed us a Premium Content Library and that some courses were available through this interface to teachers. It looks like it might be within an interface called "Learning Opportunities Administration". The user view was titled "My Learning Opportunities." I hope this helps. Thanks!

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

It would be really helpful if you could share the URL that they are accessing so that we can look into the possibilities. 

Reshma

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
deangrant
Trainee

Sorry, I'm not sure which URL you mean. That said, I have found some indications that the current integrations are done using LTI. Could you direct me to any PowerSchool documentation about the use of LTI to connect with external content?

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

I'm afraid I may not fully grasp your requirements at the moment. Would it be possible for you to provide a screenshot of their screen? This would greatly aid my understanding of the specific aspect of the PowerSchool product you're referring to. Thank you for your assistance.

Reshma