Add a student photo to Health Template

cksdbeth
Journeyman

Add a student photo to Health Template

Does anyone know if it is possible to add a student photo to a Health Template? TIA!

Beth

Central Kitsap SD

Bremerton, WA

Beth Carroll
Coordinator of Student Information Services
Central Kitsap School District | Department of Information Services | PO Box 8, Silverdale, WA 98383
Teaching and Learning Center at Barker Creek | 1400 NE McWilliams Rd, Bremerton, WA 98311
Phone: (360) 662-1754 | Fax: (360) 662-1741 | email: bethc@ckschools.org
5 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cksdbeth

Currently, there is no way to add additional smart tags to the Health Plan Template HTML Editor for adding a student photo. 

You can Vote up on these existing Enhancement Requests: SIS-I-12695 and SIS-I-13488 on  PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at them. This article should walk you through how to raise a new Enhancement Request.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Jjc1mvk
Padawan

I am contemplating using the health plan function (if my district can figure out how to enable it for me).
Do you like this function? Do the teachers actually open the health plans? Currently I just make a Google doc and share it with teachers. I feel like this would be much easier for me but I fear the teachers wouldn't open them if I switch to PS.
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Jjc1mvk

We recommend reviewing this document:  health-management/work-with-students/health-plans for more information on health plans and test to check if these health plans work for your district.

Please let us know in case of any further queries.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
cksdbeth
Journeyman

This does not address the question of whether or not we can add student photos to Health Templates at all.

Beth Carroll
Coordinator of Student Information Services
Central Kitsap School District | Department of Information Services | PO Box 8, Silverdale, WA 98383
Teaching and Learning Center at Barker Creek | 1400 NE McWilliams Rd, Bremerton, WA 98311
Phone: (360) 662-1754 | Fax: (360) 662-1741 | email: bethc@ckschools.org
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cksdbeth,

Unfortunately, at this time, there is no way for the student photo to be added to the Health Templates. 

We recommend you vote up the existing Enhancement Requests SIS-I-12695 and SIS-I-13488 on the PowerSchool Ideas portal. Those two requests are asking for the student photo to be added to the Health Plan Templates.

If we can continue to help, please let us know!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support