Account Receivable Batch Finalization

avo
Trainee

Account Receivable Batch Finalization

I was in a process entering cheque to create Receipt under Account Receivable. After finishing entering two cheques, the system kicked me out and i had to log in again to finish my process. After i finished entering all the cheques and proceeded to finalize the batch.

However, the amount displays on the Actual Amount column of the batch does not match with the amount i has entered into the batch (the amount of the first two cheques that were entered before i got kicked out is not included). Weirdly, when i opened "View Batch" button to view the batch, the first two cheques were recorded in the batch.

Now i can not closed the batch as the amount display on the batch does not match with the amount i entered. 

Someone please help. Thank!

1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @avo,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

I wanted to verify that you are using Atrieve for your Accounts Receivables.

I found a similar reference in the Atrieve forum that I wanted to share with you as a possible resolution.

• If your batch total does not match the entries in your batch, re-run your batch balance report. 
  • Receivable Balancing>Batch Balance Report>enter batch in question>run
  • This will re-set the totals. 

If we can continue to help, please let us know!

We welcome others to respond and share their experiences as well.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support