Access

hyuvienco
Rookie

Access

7 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @hyuvienco,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We have created a case on your behalf about your level of access to Community resources.  We will continue to follow up with you in the case.   Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
hyuvienco
Rookie

Hello,

I just want to follow up on my request to have access to 

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Enrollment-Office-Hours/Rock-n-Rollment-2021-Enrollment-Webinar-Seri...

I really need it.  Thank you.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @hyuvienco,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!  We responded with a resolution and your next steps in the case on 04/01/2022.  If you are not receiving updates, please let us know.  We can take a closer look to make sure you are receiving all updates and notifications on your cases.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
hyuvienco
Rookie

I still don't have access.  What do you think I need to do to gain access?  Please advise.

Thank you.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @hyuvienco,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community.  It appers your school/district does not utilize the Enrollment Product.  These resources are only accessible for the products that are utilizied by the district. 

In this case, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact(s) at your school/district.  This way they can work with the PowerSchool team to schedule a demo.

Please let us know if you have any more questions. We will be more than happy to assist you!

Nina R.
hyuvienco
Rookie

Hello,

I need access to a video recording that was held las June 7th and also to the link below.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Enrollment-Office-Hours-and/Office-Hours-Recording-June-8-2022/ta-p/...

Thank you.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @hyuvienco,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We have created a case on your behalf.  We will continue to follow up with you in the case about your access levels.  Thank you!

Nina R.