Access Past Webinar Recordings

petersonal
Journeyman

Access Past Webinar Recordings

Hello,

I'm trying to access the past webinar recordings (specifically the PowerUp Enrollment Series). I click on "Check out the full list of PowerSchool PowerUp: Enrollment topics and recordings here!" and it says I don't have access.

Can someone please help? I appreciate it!

7 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @petersonal,

Thank you for reaching out in the Powerschool Community! We have created a support case on your behalf.   We will continue to follow up with you in the case about your access levels. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
edwina-renee
Rookie

I too am receiving the message, "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource." I have access to watch the live recording, but not to rewatch them.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @edwina-renee,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! Can you please provide us with the direct link to the recording you are trying to access, and for which PowerSchool product?  This way we can view your access levels and provide you with your next steps.  

Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @edwina-renee,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We have created a case on your behalf.  We will continue to follow up with you in the case on your next steps. 

Nina R.
edwina-renee
Rookie

I am still receiving the message that I do not have access to the resource.

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @edwina-renee,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We will continue to work with our internal teams to view your level of access. Once we have more information we will provide you with an update and your next steps.  Thank you!

Nina R.