WORNG PARENT 9N CHILDREN SCHOOL INFORMATION.

Keyjuna
Trainee

WORNG PARENT 9N CHILDREN SCHOOL INFORMATION.

Hello I've been trying to see what was going on with me and my children receiving our food stamps for the summer program and when I called the line it said that only one of my children was eligible for the program as well as you guys have their father as the overseer of their case and I don't know why someone went into my file and put their father as the overseer but I'm Kiana Adams and I am the enrollee from my children I put them in school and I am also there overseer the prime guardian of my children so I am the one who they should have the school district should have as their overseer their parent their guardian and liaison everything so I need that to be readjusted so that I can receive my kids food stamps because I'm not receiving them because of the conflict of interest someone went into my file and adjusted everything and put the father's name instead of my name so I need that system updated adamantly so that me and my children can receive our food stamps so that we can eat thank you come back soon now

1 Reply
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Keyjuna 

We are a community of people who use the PowerSchool software. We are not your child's school.

I recommend you reach out to your children's school for assistance with any data that is being utilized.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support