I just created a new account with password and even if I use it, I can't get in.

jwhyte
Rookie

I just created a new account with password and even if I use it, I can't get in.

Hello, I can't log in. I just created a new account with password and even if I use it, I can't get in. 

I'm trying to log into Teach Alabama site

CindyOp_0-1713186658670.png

8 Replies
Jmartinezrivas
Journeyman

I created my account but my password is not working.

ewoodman105
Journeyman

I am having the same issue. -  created a new account... confirmed my email address... the Powerschool site still says wrong password.   Password request does NOT result in a reset email.  I've searched junk mail too. 

ACook15
Rookie

same issue. Created new account and password but won't let me log in. Says incorrect..

willisashley87
Trainee

Same. It's impossible to get a human on the phone. so frustrating 

Tjoes
Journeyman

Having the same issue. It's impossible to log in to apply for a job.

ewoodman105
Journeyman

I entered a Case Number 07810843 in Powerschool on 4/22 and my case was closed after the tech responded with steps 1-6 in the New Applicant process.  I responded that I ALREADY did the verify email step, and that the login loop ISSUE is occuring when New Applicant returns and re-enters password and the verified email.  I also expressed frustration that my case was closed WITHOUT an effective resolution, and that other people have had this SAME issue.   I *have* done the steps.  The problem is that PS does NOT log in upon return.

Tech response was to ask me for the districts I tried to applied for... which I had already INCLUDED in the Case.

In all the irony of this situation, included links to the Support Chat and Case Portal - ALSO require you to log in to Powerschool.  Which is what we all cannot do.  *facepalm emoji here*

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing this information.  We have shared this feedback with our Support leadership team who will be looking into this.  You may find the article linked below helpful for accessing your Applicant Tracking account.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Unified-Talent-Applicant/New-Applicant-Login-Experience/ta-p/506708

You can also connect with our Support team through our Live Chat feature for immediate assistance witihout having to log into the applicant site.

Teach2Learn
Rookie

I am having the same problem and none of these options including this article helped me.