Gender drop-down menu not loading for 6th Emergency Contact

wharper

Gender drop-down menu not loading for 6th Emergency Contact

Hello,

I am currently unable to submit my registration because the Gender drop-down menu is not loading for my 6th emergency contact.  It's just missing from the page, I've tried in both Safari and in Firefox and this is what I'm looking at:Screenshot 2019-11-03 10.06.01.png

And then when trying to submit I get denied and am presented with this:

Screenshot 2019-11-03 10.09.38.png

Clicking on the "Edit" link bounces back to the same page in the first photo.

Any ideas?

Bill

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @wharper

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community!

This usually occurs in the following two cases:

1. When a required field is missing information or a field with information entered is in an invalid format which is preventing you from submitting your form.

2. The school district has disabled the form from being submitted. 

I'd suggest reviewing each field that is marked in red on the form to ensure you are entering the right details and filling all the required fields. 

This article should help walk you through the steps to ensure you're filling in all the details of your form. 

Additionally, I suggest clearing the cache on your browser and then trying to submit the form. You can click on this direct link to an article that will help walk you through the steps to clear the cache on your browser. 

If you're still unable to submit the form, I suggest reaching out to your school district to check if they have disabled the form. The school district would be able to help you submit the form. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!