Welcome to the General Distance Learning Tips Forum!

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Welcome to the General Distance Learning Tips Forum!

This forum provides an area for PowerSchool users to collaborate during school closures. You can post a new topic by using Start a Discussion. You'll get a chance to compose your message and click Post to share your questions or ideas.

If you see a topic you would like to respond to, please feel free to jump in! Click Reply to share your thoughts.

If you see a post you like, click on Kudos to acknowledge that member.

If you receive a helpful response to your question, use Accept as Solution to let others know as well.

Lastly, go to the main page for General Distance Learning tips COVID-19 Resources. Use the Options menu on that page to Subscribe to receive notifications of new resources and forum posts as they become available. This will help you get updates when others post. 

For other tips on getting started in our Community, we recommend checking out these helpful resources:

2 Replies
LurindaW
Padawan

Thank you.  I was watching Virtual Learning for Staff and I was trying to add resources from the RESOURCE TYPE drop-down and I do not have the options available that the video shows. Please see the pictures below.  The first is a picture of my screen and the second picture from the webinar.  How do I get all of the options?

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 2.25.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-08 at 2.24.55 PM.png

CynthiaA
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Thank you, @LurindaW for the question. If you will go to the Unified Talent Professional Learning Forum, click Start Discussion and post your question there, people will best be able to assist you there. That team is the one who posted that video. 🙂 See the screenshot below for reference.