when I select a zoned school the options for grade level disappear

littlemomma424

when I select a zoned school the options for grade level disappear

when I go to finish the residency tab in my child's registration form, since we recently moved I have to change the address which in turn forces you to find a zoned school, but every time I press the button to find the zoned school, it makes the grade level I selected disappear, and if I press the drop-down menu, all the options are gone. I have had no other issues with the registration and am ready to enter this form for two of my children, but I am having the same issue for both of them. I have seen other posts in the help forum saying the same thing, but none of them have an actual answer that will help me and/or completely misunderstand the question itself. I have a zoned school, I have refreshed and tried making a completely new form for the child and I have searched for troubleshooting methods but nothing works, the school it zones me to does the correct grade levels, and it shows the correct number before I push the button, but I can't submit the form whether I do press it or I don't. 

2 Replies
littlemomma424

littlemomma424_0-1689725656093.png

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @littlemomma424 

Your query has been discussed in this thread. Please review the solution and respond under the same thread if you have furthers.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!