having issues with SchoolSpring account

She2
Padawan

having issues with SchoolSpring account

Hello,

I am trying to apply to a job listing on School Spring.

Each time I do I get to the "transfer" page & it does not accept any name or password that I enter.

I did not have a previous account, so I set up a new one.

The verification that it successfully went through came to my email.

When I enter those a bar @ the tops says; "invalid credentials /entry!

I have spent hours & days on this & am very frustrated @ how to get past the "Transfer" page...

Any help or recommendation will be very much appreciated!

Sheila

6 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @She2 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

I understand that you are getting an invalid credentials message when you try to sign in to SchoolSpring. it is possible that you mistyped your password when you created your account. Please use the "forgot Username or Password?" link on the SchoolSpring login page.

The "transfer" page is only necessary if you had a SchoolSpring account prior to a recent update. If you just created your account then skip the transfer data by selecting "skip" on the login page. On the next page, select "confirm". You will then complete your Personal Information. 

We have SchoolSpring Knowledgebase articles available on the PowerSchool Community that will assist you with various questions or issues when using SchoolSpring.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
Mmck11
Journeyman

Hello,

I am having an issue logging into school spring as well. I am able to log into powerschool. Unfortunately, I forgot my school spring password but when I try to send the reset password email it never goes through. I have tried this multiple times and checked all of my email folders. I have tried calling powerschool/school spring but there is never anyone available. How can I reset my password? Please help! 

Mary

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mmck11,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty resetting your password. 

I understand you are not receiving the email to assist with resetting your password. Would you have possibly setup your account with a different email address?

We have a PowerSchool Assistant available that might help you on this site

If you continue to have the issue then you can create a support case or chat with PowerSchool support.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
Mmck11
Journeyman

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for the message. Fortunately, I eventually was able to reset the password and get onto my profile. 

Best,

Mary

coachren
Padawan

THANK YOU, CindyOp!

This is my exact problem.

I have a NEW SchoolSpring account, but not an old one.

But I cannot see the SKIP option!  There is a button at the bottom, but it is all jumbled.

How do I SKIP?

Thanks,

Holly Rendle

coachren
Padawan

Never mind; found it!

I had to do "Control" plus the "minus" key to shrink my screen.

Then I could see the SKIP option!

THANK YOU for letting me know it was there!!!