Where do I find the teaching jobs to apply for in a district?

MichelleWilliams13
Journeyman

Where do I find the teaching jobs to apply for in a district?

Where do I find the teaching jobs to apply for in a district? This is not a user friendly website at all!

7 Replies
tmadandson
Journeyman

I am having difficulty applying for a teaching job

tmadandson
Journeyman

Where do I find jobs to apply? 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tmadandson 

If you're interested in applying for a position at a school or district, be sure to check out their job site. If they're utilizing PowerSchool Unified Talent, and you have any queries during the application process, feel free to contact the school or district directly or visit our Unified Talent Applicant page for assistance.   

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
abramskathleen

That did not help.  I can not log in through the school site.  When logging on to powerschool through the school site, It won't accept my email or password.  It than ask to send and email and the email never arrives.  

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @abramskathleen  

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource for finding how-to articles, collaborating with others, and sharing experiences. PowerSchool works with districts that use the below programs. I have included links to the Knowledgebases which can help with issues navigating the individual systems.

Applicant Tracking

Applicant Tracking Enterprise

SchoolSpring

If you are unsure which product you are using to apply for a district, take a look at Know Your Product.

The community has a chatbot to assist with questions and will provide you an option to connect with a PowerSchool Support team member if needed.

If you are still unable to use one of the programs to apply for a job due to login issues, password resets, etc, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Support team by clicking here and they should be able to assist you further.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
mash
Trainee

How do I access the job portal to apply for a teaching position? Can someone please assist me?

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mash 

If you're interested in applying for a position at a school or district, check out their job site. If they are utilizing PowerSchool Unified Talent and you have any queries during the application process, don't hesitate to contact the school or district directly or visit our Unified Talent Applicant page for assistance.   

Cindy