Unable to login via school district PowerSchool Link

TGITTELMAN
Trainee

Unable to login via school district PowerSchool Link

I have a previous PowerSchool username and id. When I link to the district school district link, it opens opens a PowerSchool login pop up window and tells me my password is wrong. However, when I go directly to the PowerSchool site, I login without any difficulty. 
1. Why did I not receive an email from PowerSchool when I requested to send a link for "forgot my password?"
2. Why am I still unable to sign in via the school district pop up window? 
3 Replies
LaFransimpson
Trainee

I'm having the same problem. It's so frustrating.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TGITTELMAN  @brittneyschrei @LaFransimpson

We extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you may be experiencing while accessing your account and applying for jobs. Your satisfaction is paramount to us, and we deeply regret any challenges you are encountering.

To facilitate the process of transferring accounts and logging back, kindly follow the steps provided below:

1. You will need to go to "school district link"
2. Click on Sign in/sign up in the top left corner of the page.
3. Click on "Sign up" Enter your email and set a NEW password > Continue
4. A verification email will be sent to your email, please verify that
5. Once verified, go back to the website and log in with your email and the new password you had set up.
6. You will get a prompt to enter your old username and password, enter the username and password associated with the old account and Click on continue.

NOTE: If you do not remember the password/username for your old account, please reset it using the forgot Username/ password option

We suggest reviewing the article titled "Video-Creating-a-new-applicant-login," which will guide you through the process of logging into the account.

If you encounter any further challenges or need further assistance, please feel free to click here to submit a case or launch a chat with the PowerSchool Support Team

who should be able to assist you with the credentials. 

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
brittneyschrei

Same problem. I hope it gets fixed soon.