Unable To Login - No Email Received - Response from PowerSchool Support

Mangelone
Rookie

Unable To Login - No Email Received - Response from PowerSchool Support

It appears many people are having the same issue. I have had many interested candidates reach out to me for help logging into TalentEd when they don't receive an email to reset password. I decided to reach out and create a case.

Here is my message to them:

Hello,

We have had several complaints over the last few weeks from interested candidates about not being able to login to the TalentEd system. When they create their account they either (1) do not receive an email to confirm and cannot login or (2) cannot login and try to reset their password, but do not receive an email to reset their account. I have asked the applicants to check their spam/junk folder and they confirm that they still do not receive an email.

This is frustrating on both ends since we lose potential candidates for jobs. How can we rectify this?

Here is their reply:

Please follow the below steps.

Visit the TalentEd website of the school district to access the job site.

Locate the "Sign in / Sign up" option in the top left corner of the page.

Click on "Sign in / Sign up" to proceed.

You'll be redirected to the PowerSchool sign-in page.

Below the "Continue" button, click on "Sign Up" even if you have an account.

Enter your email address which is registred to your talent ed account and create a password.

Check your email inbox for a verification message and click on the provided link to verify your email address.

Once verified, return to the sign-in page.

Sign in using your email address and password.

If prompted to access old data, click on "Continue" to proceed.

Please note : If the access data prompts you to enter old username and password then the email address you used is not registered in your account under talent Ed , If your are creating a new account you can skip the process.

I responded back with:

If that does not work, what should they do? Just create a new account?

And they replied with:

Yes they can go ahead and create a new account.

Video to create new account: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Unified-Talent-Applicant/Video-Creating-a-new-applicant-login/ta-p/5...

Has anyone been able to try this and does it work?

0 Replies